Wednesday, November 6, 2013

The Shanti First Anniversary Faire!

Is almost set to go!  The hunt is happening, so go hunt!  Here is a little peek of the faire grounds that will be open on either side of the shop.  Here's yours truly, the crazy hippiechick designer lady taking a break from all this insanity, and what could all those yummy goodies behind me be?  Oh they are yummy goodies, exactly!  There will be a group exclusive limited edition (50) very yummy, very elegant dress, a limited edition something for both the girls and the guys, a giftie each for the girls and the guys (again only 50 of each available!), a goodie bag for everyone who comes, raffles throughout the day for varies priced gift cards.... and I think I might make a couple of more goodies!  See I told you I am crazy!

Snapshot_024

Snapshot_027

Snapshot_021

No comments:

Post a Comment